Hail Damage Dent Repair Service – Free Estimates By Phone Or Email
Has your vehicle been damaged by hail? Call on our nearby professionals for hail damage dent repair service.
Highly rated Charlotte PDR company. Affordable. Mobile Hail Damage Repair Check out our reviews on Google.
Best customer service, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
We use the top of the line tools and industry leading techniques to repair your vehicle … you won’t even know it’s been damaged!
Most of us have seen a vehicle that looks like the one in the photo, but if you’re the unfortunate owner of a vehicle with this type of damage—you have come to the right place! With our experience and great service, we are confident that this vehicle can be restored to near perfection, with a little TLC. We know how to remove this damage in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Here are some things to consider for Hail Damage Dent Repair Service:
Scenario 1: Your Insurance policy covers the repair (majority of claims are covered)
- Determine the extent of the damage on your vehicle. We recommend you have a good type of reflection cast on the panels since sometimes hail damage is not seen unless viewed from different angles.
- Go over your insurance policy. It will indicate what is covered as well as the amount of the deductible.
(If the policy’s deductible is higher than the estimated damage, it is not advised to file a claim)
- Get in touch with the insurance company under which the car has the policy and report a claim. You shall meet with an insurance adjuster that will evaluate and appraise the cost to have your hail damaged vehicle repaired. We recommend you to be present during the inspection.
- Decide the method to have the damage repaired. Insurance companies prefer the repair be handled by a paintless dent repair shop or Paintless Dent Repair.
- Set the terms of how the insurance policy compensation will be made. It could be a direct payment to the repair facility or to the policy holder, but in that case, you would have to pay out-of-pocket first, then prove the repair was completed and have the insurance company reimburse the cost of repair.
- After completing the insurance claim process, have your hail-damaged vehicle repaired. Please make sure to inspect the vehicle upon leaving the repair facility.
Scenario 2: If your Insurance policy does not cover the repair (a rare instance)
- We will schedule an appointment give you an estimate of the cost and time of the repair. There is a $50 charge for this estimate. This $50 estimate will be deducted from the total repair cost if you decide to have your vehicle repaired by our company.